Purchase A Gift Card Today!
Give the gift of Pepe’s today by purchasing a gift card that can be easily transferred via email and redeemed!
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
The following Frank Pepes Pizzeria Napoletana (Pepe’s) Gift Card Terms and Conditions (referred to as the “Agreement”) describe the terms and conditions that apply to use of Pepe’s Gift Cards. This Agreement is between you, the Cardholder, and Pepe’s. By purchasing, accepting or using your Card, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with this Agreement, do not purchase, use or accept the Card.
- About Your Card. The Cards sold at Pepe’s locations or online at https://www.pepespizzeria.com/ are issued by Issuer. Issuer is authorized to issue the Cards for sale or distribution by the Frank Pepe Development Company and online at https://www.pepespizzeria.com/.
- Application: Currently Pepe’s Gift Cards can only be redeemed through in store or online orders via Frank Pepes Website. Pepe’s Gift Cards cannot be used with 3’rd party ordering or delivery.
- Balance Inquiry. For balance inquiry, please visit https://www.pepespizzeria.com/gift-card/.
- Expiration; Fees; Deactivation. Cards do not expire. No fees for inactivity or service fees apply. Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor any Card in the event of a disputed credit card charge, bounced check or other failure of consideration.
- Redemption. Cards are redeemable only for purchases of food and beverages at any Pepe’s location. Cards are not debit or credit cards. Cards have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash (except as required by law). Cards have no value until activated. Cards are not redeemable to purchase another Card or toward previously purchased food or beverages.
- Reloadable. Cards cannot be reloaded.
- No Refunds. No refunds are permitted with respect to Cards. All sales of Cards are final.
- Lost, Damaged or Stolen Card. Please treat you card like cash. Issuer is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged cards or any unauthorized use and the value of any lost, damaged or stolen Cards will not be replaced or replenished.
- Resale Prohibited. You may not sell a Card or otherwise barter for its exchange. However, you may transfer a Card to another person for no monetary consideration (e.g., as a gift).
- Minimum and Maximum Value. You may not purchase a gift card for less than $25 or more than $200.00 in Card value in any one card.
- Changes to Agreement. Issuer reserves the right to change this Agreement from time to time in its discretion, which changes we may provide to you by any reasonable means, including without limitation, by posting the revised version of this Agreement at https:pepespizzeria.com/ . Your use of a Card after Issuer and/or the FPDC Companies have posted the Updated Terms constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms and will apply to your use of a Card from that point forward.
- Fraud/Violation of Terms. Issuer reserves the right to refuse to honor, or to suspend or deactivate a Card where Issuer suspects that the Card was obtained fraudulently, in violation of this Agreement, or in violation of applicable laws or other applicable Pepe’s terms and conditions.
- Loyalty/Comp Cards. These terms do not apply to any Pepe’s Loyalty or Comp Cards, unless otherwise provided. Such cards are subject to separate terms and conditions. Please refer to the applicable terms contained on the Loyalty or Comp Cards for further information.
Terms and Conditions:
- We may discontinue Pepe’s Rewards at any time in our sole discretion with no liability to you. If we do so, we’ll publish a notice on our website and/or email you to let you know. If you do not use your Pepe’s Reward card or phone number to earn or redeem points for 12 consecutive months, or if we believe that you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity or failed to comply with these terms and conditions, Frank Pepes Pizzeria Napoletana reserves the right to terminate your membership in Pepe’s Rewards
- Frank Pepes Pizzeria Napoletana reserves the right to change Pepe’s Rewards including but not limited to, the number of points earned on each purchase, redemption and terms and conditions. If there are changes to any part of Pepes Rewards, the update will be published to our website at https://www.pepespizzeria.com/rewards/. Your continued participation in Pepe’s Rewards will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- We’d love to hear from you. If you have any questions about Pepes Rewards or these Terms and Conditions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org